Navigation

H O M E      A B O U T      B E A U T Y      F A S H I O N      L I F E S T Y L E      S K I N C A R E     

Sunday, March 16, 2014

THE SPRING POLISHES.





Weather in England has taken a surprise turn recently; we've officially had two days of sunshine, temperatures are rising and I haven't seen rain in about a week (I cannot express how rare this is in Wales). This can only mean one thing, spring is well on its way. And even though I adore Winter, I cannot wait to adorn myself in bright spring colours. The easiest way to do that for a monochrome girl like myself? Nail varnish. 

Nothing says warmer weather is on its way more than these five polishes that are perfect for spring. I've spoken more about the formula of the Revlon nail polishes here (and you can see me wearing 'Cheers'), but long story short? They're amazing, one-coat wonders and perfect for when you're in a rush. I'm sure everyone within the blogging community is familiar with Barry M nail paints, a cult favourite and it's easy to see why. 'Lychee' is a definite love or hate colour, but the hi-shine gelly formula is amazing, and the company have a huuuge range of colours (including a new selection of perfect for spring pastels) if 'mannequin hands' aren't really your thing. 

On to the underrated nail varnishes - I've never seen anyone talk about these, but you're seriously missing out if you haven't at least given them a try. Browsing the Miss Sporty stand seems very 'year eight' but I promise these polishes are worth it. The brush is nice and wide so you can coat the nail in one swipe and the colour lasts ages. Lastly, how gorgeous is this MUA polish? It needs about three coats to be fully opaque, but it's only £1 and look at that colour.

What are your favourite spring polishes?

2 comments: