Navigation

H O M E      A B O U T      B E A U T Y      F A S H I O N      L I F E S T Y L E      S K I N C A R E     

Thursday, April 10, 2014

PRIMARK BEAUTY FIRST IMPRESSIONS


P.S. LOVE BEAUTY NAIL VARNISHES. 
(Only available instore, more information about Primark's P.S. Love Beauty range can be found here)

Alright I'll admit it; when I heard that Primark were releasing a proper makeup line, I got crazy excited. While I've dabbled in Primark makeup before (back in year 9 when I was convinced blue eyeshadow was the next big thing), this time it's a proper line, with an actual name and packaging that isn't awful. Nothing could hold me back. 


I assumed Primark would make a huge deal about their new range; but I visited my nearest one about three or four times before I ventured to the third floor and saw the makeup hiding away next to the shoes. Ahh well, it is Primark after all; you always find the best gems hidden away in a forgotten corner.

I don't think the full 'range' was on display, as there was only one lipstick (a fuchsia pink that was definitely not for me) and a few palettes left (both 'day' and 'night' neutral shades that I will probably pick up on my next venture) so I played it safe with these nail varnishes that were only £1. 

I really wasn't expecting much from these, but for a nail varnish that sets you back a quid; I'm massively impressed. The colour range is limited, but very unique; I haven't seen anything like the reddy/goldy brown before and I've been looking for the perfect 'elephant grey' for ages. Sure, you're going to need a few more coats then normal, but the colours are beautiful, glossy and pretty long-lasting. The mint is my favourite though - so many people have complimented me on it and they can't believe it when I tell them where it's from. For £1 - where can you go wrong?

Have you tried Primark's P.S. Love Beauty range yet? What do you think of these nail polishes? 

3 comments:

  1. I recently bought this nail polish too and I was massively impressed. For £1 you definitely cannot complain. Glad to see I wasn't the only one. xx

    http://anxiouslybold.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's a shame the range is a little limited but I really hope they add some new colours soon, I can definitely see it getting popular in the future. xx

      Delete
  2. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Water Damage Restoration Glassboro

    ReplyDelete