Navigation

H O M E      A B O U T      B E A U T Y      F A S H I O N      L I F E S T Y L E      S K I N C A R E     

Monday, April 14, 2014

CURRENTLY LOVING: BRIGHT SPRING KNITS

Spring Knits 2

TOP ROW: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4
MIDDLE ROW: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4
BOTTOM ROW: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Anyone who lives in England will tell you that our weather is insane right now; it's freezing and windy, then sunny then all of a sudden its raining again. Typical Britain right? Well, as fun as our bipolar weather is, it's an absolute nightmare to decide what to wear. Luckily, I think I've found a solution with lightweight jumpers that are easy to layer, but comfortable enough to wear alone. Even though I am typically a monochrome gal, I've been addicted to buying muted neon-esque colours; so even when it's grey I still feel bright and summery. 



They're so easy to wear too, pop on a statement necklace, jeans and you've got yourself a bright, warm, comfortable, spring outfit. I'm seriously obsessed, I've already bought the bright pink one in the middle row (TopShop sale, £17, down from £38), the mint green one from the bottom row (New Look sale, £10 from £18) and coral one from New Look (here, £9 from £18). I know that they look like the worst of the bunch, but I find the plainest ones easiest to accessorise, and I promise they look better on. An easy-to-wear, summery, whatever the weather outfit, can you resist?

What are your current fashion faves (especially for the crazy weather we're having?) 

2 comments:

  1. Hey lovely, I really love your blog and I just wanted to let you know that I have nominated you for a Liebster Award over on my page xx

    www.besottedwithbeauty.blogspot.com

    Chanelle, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your website is very beautiful or Articles. I love it thank you for sharing for everyone. Fire Damage Restoration Mullica Hill

    ReplyDelete